(775) 353-3635

Fertilizer Registration System

  • Tonnage - quarterly reporting required for all registering companies and must be submitted within 15 days after quarters end.
  • Product found offered for sale before registration of brand and grade shall be required to pay an amount equal to twice the applicable registration fee.
  • All fees paid are for application and no refunds will be given after application has been submitted.
  • To login you will need your “F Number” and Tax ID number. Please refer to your renewal email for your “F Number”. This is a unique number that was assigned to your company upon approval of your initial registration with the state of Nevada.
  • Your Tax ID number is also known as EIN (Employer Identification Number).
  • We accept e-checks, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Transactions of $10,000 or more must be done via e-Check or ACH.
  • For assistance with product inquiries or online system registration, please contact Allison Kosturos at 775-353-3635 or
Existing Companies
Retrieve your current registration or an in-progress application
"F Number" that appears on a previous invoice:
Example: "F1234"
Tax ID Number:
If your Tax ID Number has changed, please contact the Department of Agriculture at (775) 353-3635.

New Companies
Register for the first time or continue an in-progress application
Tax ID Number:
If you are an existing company who has been assigned an
"F Number" by the Department of Agriculture, please retrieve your record above.

For information regarding fertilizer registration, please Click Here.